XL Wall Hanging - PATRICIA fiber art
Textile Art will bring balance back into your home
Adding texture, interest and colors to your walls, this fiber art wall hanging will be able to completely transform your space. Almost effortlessly you'll have a calming and more relaxed atmosphere and balance in your home will feel restored, as it should be.
'PATRICIA' features a modern abstract mountain-esque landscape. As a statement piece this wall hanging is capable of adding personality, textures and interest to any space. Due to the sheer size (78.7" W x 67" L) it's the perfect wall rug for large surfaces which are in need of decorating - and as an added bonus it will even improve the acoustics qualities of your space.
- Title: 'Patricia'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes signed with certificate of Authenticity
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 78" (200 cm)
- Macrame height: 67" (170 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Recycled natural cotton cords (OEKO-tex)
- Environmentally & animal-friendly Merino Wool
- Oak-wooden dowel and mounting brackets included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 6 - 8 working days to create it.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oakwood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Patricia has arrived in Sydney, Australia!
From the moment we found Teddy and Wool, we knew we’d find a unique piece to grace our dining room wall. Patricia is in a central location in our home. She can be seen and admired from several rooms, and in changing light, so she is bringing us constant joy. Rianne, it’s been a pleasure to get to know you. You are so talented and a delight to work with. Thank you for tweaking some of the colours in your “Patricia XL” to match our rug…. perfect!! Your timely and friendly communication, flexibility, and workmanship, plus despatch and delivery are all 5 star!
We absolutely L O V E it!
We received the piece at the perfect time, just before opening! We are soooooo in love with it! You did a fantastic job! Here are some pics! Thank you so much for literally changing our space into something amazing! and also thank you for the awesome gift! I'll be using it at home!