Oversized Wall Art Tapestry - AMBER
Textile art offers depth and texture
Textile art offers depth and texture that flat images can never reproduce. It interacts with light differently throughout the day and it softens the acoustic quality of a space.
This oversized macramé wall hanging is truly a work of (fiber) art, capable of doing all of the above and more. The creamy textures of the knotted natural cotton, the carefully woven sheep wool and the rust-like dyed fringes all work together so perfectly.
If you have a large wall in need of an upgrade, then this stylish and contemporary wall art tapestry will instantly spruce up your space, leaving a lasting impression on you and everyone else who lays eyes on it.
- Title: 'AMBER'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes signed with certificate of Authenticity
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 60" (152 cm)
- Macrame height: 64" (162 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Animal-friendly Merino Wool
- Oak-wooden rod and mounting brackets included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 8 to 10 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Très belle création, cela apporte une touc...
Très belle création, cela apporte une touche de couleur originale dans notre salon.