Woven Wall Tapestry - ADRIANA
A Contemporary Twist on Classic Macrame
Interior design is defined by details. Sure, the furniture, wall paint and lighting are all very important aspects of a space, but what about features that bring character and personality to a room? These details are quite often overlooked as an afterthought, particularly when it comes to art.
This contemporary macrame tapestry does all that and more - it adds a mix of personality, texture and warmth to your walls in a fresh and fun way.
- Title: 'Adriana' (2022)
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes signed with certificate of authenticity
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 50" (127 cm)
- Height: 35" (89 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!