Vertical Tapestry - SHIFTING DUNES
"Life is a desert of ever-shifting sand dunes"
This tall, elegant and contemporary fiber art tapestry is titled 'SHIFTING DUNES'. It has an amazing 'earthy' color palette, which works incredibly well in just about any space. In a unique and specialized process, a gorgeous gradient dye is added to the fringes of the tapestry. The cotton fibers at the bottom are carefully cut in a smooth circular form - a design that is perfect to counter all those hard and straight lines and edges of furniture.
- Title: 'SHIFTING DUNES' (2022)
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Available in 3 different size options
- Comes signed with certificate of authenticity
Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
(Width x Height)
- Small: 19.5" x 44" ( 50 cm x 114 cm )
- Medium: 23.5" x 54" ( 60 cm x 138 cm )
- Large: 27.5" x 64" ( 70 cm x 162,5 cm )
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This piece comes with already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can effortlessly mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!