Textile Art Tapestry - AYLA
Calm Colors & Captivating Curves
Using a beautiful selection of teal, green and earthy tones, this fiber art piece combines an amazing shape with a calming color palette. It's unique S-shape and curvy design is perfect to counter all those straight lines and hard edges in your interior. The form and cascading fringes almost give the appearance of movement, while the colors have a calm and relaxing effect.
This bespoke textile art tapestry comes with attached mounting hardware allowing for a lovely floating look. It can be hung either horizontally or diagonal (as shown).
- Title: 'AYLA' (2022)
- Designed & created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes signed with certificate of authenticity
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Horizontal: roughly 70" (178 cm)
- Vertical: roughly 32" (81 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords
- Natural Organic Cotton and Eco-Friendly Dyes
- Mounting hardware included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!