RUST II - Framed-Collection
FRAMED-Collection: 'RUST II'
The new FRAMED-collection features a stunning selection of 9 one-of-a-kind, framed textile artworks, designed and created by fiber artist Rianne Aarts.
The carefully dyed and hand painted strings, bordered in a classic dark-brown frame make these pieces 'pop' in an incredibly aesthetically pleasing manner. Each captivating textile artwork in this collection has a distinct combination of patterns, lines and colors, capable of instantly capturing the viewers focus and interest.
Decorate your space with a single framed piece or combine multiple artworks together to create a bold and unique statement wall.
- Title: 'RUST II' (2022)
- Created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Horizontal: 28.7" (73 cm)
- Vertical: 36" (92 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Framed with beautiful dark-brown borders
- Mounting brackets are included for a wonderful floating look
• Handmade: this framed piece is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands
• Lead time: Made-to-order (roughly 2 weeks)
• Shop with confidence (30-day exchange period)
• Free Worldwide Shipping: UPS shipping (2-day delivery! ✈)
It comes with attached mounting brackets at the back so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!