Circular Fiber Art Collection - AURORA
Bring a touch of mystical beauty into your home and add a pop of color to your walls
This round textile artwork is titled 'AURORA', named after the Roman goddess of dawn. Her name means dawn, daybreak, or Sunrise and she is the personification of the first light of day. Every morning, Aurora arose from the sea and rode in her chariot across the sky ahead of the sun, carrying a pitcher from which she sprinkled dew upon the earth.
Meticulously crafted using natural cotton rope and carefully dip-dyed by hand in breathtaking colors, you are sure to fall in love with this stunning piece - bringing warmth, texture, and layers of depth to any space.
- Title: 'AURORA' (made-to-order)
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
- Small: Ø 19.7" (50 cm)
- Medium: Ø 27.5" (70 cm)
- Large: Ø 31.5" (80 cm)
- XL: Ø 35.4" (90 cm)
- 2XL:Ø 39.4" (100 cm)
- 3XL: Ø 43.3" (110 cm)
- 4XL: Ø 50" (127 cm)
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is handmade in our studio in The Netherlands
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2-day delivery!
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation. Using already attached mounting brackets will hide any screws and no hanging string is needed. This will also give the artwork a wonderful 'floating' look.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
This is a really unique and wonderful piec...
This is a really unique and wonderful piece of art. It took a few weeks to arrive as it was handmade specifically, which makes it more special. It is proudly sitting in the centre of my home above the staircase. I ordered the 2xl version which is 1 meter tall and wide. The colours are vibrant and blend together really well. The materials used are top notch as well. If your thinking about buying I would say go for it. The artwork will be a talking point and will last for many years to come. The artist was very professional and polite to deal with too. Packaging was fantastic and had a lovely personal note included thanking me for my purchase. Thank you! :)
I have wanted this for so long! It certain...
I have wanted this for so long! It certainly didn't disappoint... it's awesome!
Love this! Absolutely beautiful artwork wh...
Love this! Absolutely beautiful artwork which looks stunning on my bedroom wall. Now thinking about my living room walls!
Gorgeous! the ombré is simply superb and the quality is top notch!