Circular Fiber Art Collection - OASIS
As you walk through the desert of life, may you always find your oasis — a place where you can find safety and sustenance.
If you have too many strict straight lines and hard edges in your interior, then this round macrame wall hanging is perfect to help you soften up your space a little. This round macrame wall hanging is titled "OASIS". The natural textures and soft circular form will make for a great contrast to rectangular and square furniture and ensures balance and harmony throughout the room. The different hues of mustard-yellow, burnt-orange and rust-red are dyed in a wavy pattern, mimicking the flow of sandy dunes in the desert.
This round macrame wall hanging with a modern twist, will make any room feel warm and welcome. Commission this piece today and enjoy your little OASIS right in the comfort of your home.
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Small: Ø 19.7" (50 cm)
- Medium: Ø 27.5" (70 cm)
- Large: Ø 31.5" (80 cm)
- XL: Ø 35.4" (90 cm)
- 2XL:Ø 39.4" (100 cm)
- 3XL: Ø 43.3" (110 cm)
- 4XL: Ø 50" (127 cm)
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: it will take roughly 8 - 10 working days to create this piece.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free! (2-day delivery)
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation. Using already attached mounting brackets will hide any screws and no hanging string is needed. This will also give the art work a wonderful 'floating' look.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: