Textile artwork - OASIS
As you walk through the desert of life, may you always find your oasis — a place where you can find safety and sustenance.
This colorful handmade fiber artwork is called "Oasis". It's handmade and designed by the Netherlands-based fiber artist Rianne Aarts. This contemporary wall art tapestry uses different materials, colors, and patterns and has absolutely remarkable deepened textures. The colors range from natural cotton to ocher yellow tones, ending in a deep rust red. This wall rug brings a certain calming effect, helping to create an inviting and relaxing space while also adding interest and personality.
- Title: OASIS
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Comes Signed with Certificate of Authenticity
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
- S: 16" x 26" ( 40 cm x 66 cm )
- M: 24" x 40" ( 60 cm x 100 cm )
- L: 32" x 52" ( 80 cm x 131 cm )
- XL: 40" x 65" ( 100 cm x 165 cm )
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: it will take roughly 4 - 6 working days to create this piece.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: 2-day FREE worldwide shipping!
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation. Using already attached mounting brackets will hide any screws and no hanging string is needed. This will also give the art work a wonderful 'floating' look.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
excellent quality and craftsmanship; thank...
excellent quality and craftsmanship; thank you!