Woven Textile Art - KATIE
An interior is defined by the details
Sure, the sofa, wall paint and lighting are all important aspects of a space, but what about features that bring character and personality to a room? These details are often overlooked as an afterthought, particularly art.
This large macramé fiber art does all that and then some - it adds personality, interest and a subtle touch of sophistication to your walls. This handmade macrame wall hanging is titled 'KATIE' - it features a beautiful abstract, mountain-esque landscape. This horizontal wall rug is handmade-to-order and is designed and created by The Netherlands-based Artist Rianne Aarts.
- Title: 'KATIE'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes signed with certificate of authenticity
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 71" (180 cm)
- Macrame height: 40" (101 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Merino sheep wool
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: This piece will take roughly 8 - 12 working days to create.
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!