Fiber artwork - AURORA
Incorporate a Pop of Color
Bring that mystical beauty into your home and add a pop of color, with this gorgeous macrame wall hanging. This piece is named after “Aurora”, the Roman Goddess of dawn. Her name means dawn, daybreak or Sunrise and she is the personification of the first light of day. Her energy represents renewal and the new hope that each day brings.
This beautiful fiber artwork features a rich design consisting of a blush-pink, gold-beige, lavender and violet ombré, mimicking the the first light of day and creating a calm, almost majestic atmosphere. Meticulously crafted with cotton rope and dip-dyed in breathtaking colors, you are sure to fall in love with this stunning piece. So incorporate some pops of color into your home and make a statement with this vibrant piece.
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
(Dowel width x Macrame height)
- S: 12" x 16.5" ( 32 cm x 42 cm )
- M: 20" x 25" ( 50 cm x 65 cm )
- L: 28" x 33.5" ( 71 cm x 85 cm )
- XL: 34" x 47" ( 86 cm x 120 cm )
- XXL: 46" x 53.5" (117 cm x 136 cm)
- 3XL: 58" x 60" (147 cm x 152.5 cm )
* These are the measurements without a hanging-string.
** Because of the weight, sizes XL and up come with mounting brackets instead of a hanging string.
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 8 - 12 working days to create it.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box.
Sizes Small to large come with a hanging string and sizes XL to 3XL come with mounting brackets and wall-mounting hardware. Instructions are included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: