Large Macrame Wall Tapestry - SOFT HILLS
Fiber Art which brings balance back into your home
Do you know that feeling when your room just feels a bit 'off' or unbalanced? I do! Sometimes I feel like my house has a case of the interior blahs — I look around and realize I’m tired of the same old arrangements and wall decor. Luckily textile art is really well suited to get rid of those blank and bare walls.
This textile art piece will completely transform your space by adding texture, interest and colors to your walls. Almost effortlessly you'll have a calming and more relaxed atmosphere and balance in your home will feel restored, as it should be.
- Title: 'Soft Hills'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes signed with certificate of authenticity
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 59" (150 cm)
- Macrame height: 47" (120 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Recycled natural cotton cords (OEKO-tex)
- Environmentally & animal friendly Merino Wool
- Oak-wooden dowel and mounting brackets included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 8 - 10 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Custom "Soft Hills"
We received our wall hanging within the time frame that was promised. We are very pleased with the end product. It looks beautiful on our dining room wall in our home in the Texas Hill Country. It is the quality and craftsmanship that we had hoped for. We definitely recommend Teddy and Wool! Thanks Rianne!