Large Macrame Wall Tapestry - 'Soft Hills'
Fiber Art which brings balance back into your home
Do you know that feeling when your room just feels a bit 'off' or unbalanced? I do! Sometimes I feel like my house has a case of the interior blahs — I look around and realize I’m tired of the same old arrangements and wall decor. Luckily textile art is really well suited to get rid of those blank and bare walls.
This textile art piece will completely transform your space by adding texture, interest and colors to your walls. Almost effortlessly you'll have a calming and more relaxed atmosphere and balance in your home will feel restored, as it should be.
- Title: 'Soft Hills'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 59" (150 cm)
- Macrame height: 47" (120 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Recycled natural cotton cords (OEKO-tex)
- Environmentally & animal friendly Merino Wool
- Oak-wooden dowel and mounting brackets included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 4 - 6 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: