Handmade Fiber Art - EVA Sunset
Here comes the sun
This contemporary macrame wall hanging is perfect to add texture, color and warmth to your interior. This piece reminds one of a setting sun just dipping behind the horizon, hovering above a deep-blue ocean.
The "EVA" Sunset macrame tapestry features a beautiful modern geometric design capable of transforming a bland space into an inspirational reflection of your personality. In a unique and artisan process, Fiber Artist Rianne adds a lush gradient to the curvy fringes of the tapestry.
- Title: 'EVA - Sunset'
- Designed & created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
(Dowel width x Macrame height)
S: 12" x 16.5" ( 32 cm x 42 cm )
M: 20" x 25" ( 50 cm x 65 cm )
L: 28" x 33.5" ( 71 cm x 85 cm )
XL: 34" x 47" ( 86 cm x 120 cm )
2XL: 46" x 53.5" (116.8 cm x 135.9 cm)
3XL: 58" x 60" (147.2 cm x 152.4 cm )
* These are the measurements without the hanging-string (roughly 5")
** Sizes large and up come with mounting brackets for a lovely floating look
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Solid oak-wood
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: It takes roughly 3 - 5 working days to create this piece
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat oak-wood dowel. The sizes small and medium come with a hanging string, while sizes large and up come with already attached mounting brackets at the back. That way you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will also give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and big brands such as Google, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and let me create a unique handmade fiber art piece just for you!
I had a wonderful experience getting my custom piece done by Rianne. From design to shipping, it was easy and on time as expected. The artwork itself is incredible and really fills the wall I mounted it to. I couldn’t think of a better piece to hang and it brings me a smile every day when I come down my stairs and see it hanging.