Horizontal Macrame Wall Hanging - LARA
Amp Up Your Interior Through Fiber Art
Horizontal fiber art such as the 'LARA' is perfect to direct the energy of your space. A large macramé wall hanging lets you anchor a room, grounding the space and centering visual interest on a single focal point.
This contemporary Macrame Wall Hanging has a lovely 'earthy' color palette - consisting of shades of Ivory-White, Blue-Gray and Taupe Merino wool woven neatly in between the patterns. The elegant LARA makes for a subtle and aesthetic addition to your interior, infusing texture, warmth and depth through this beautiful, handmade wall rug.
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex)
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Size: 55" (140 cm) dowel width x 33.5" (85 cm) in length
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Natural Merino Sheep Wool
- Solid Oak-Wooden Rod
- Mounting Hardware Included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home décor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
It is gorgeous! I couldn't be happier wit...
It is gorgeous! I couldn't be happier with this purchase. It is extremely well made of high quality materials; it arrived in perfect condition and it looks really upscale, a work of art. It comes with the hanging hardware and it was really easy to hang. The colors are soft and beautiful, perfect for our master bedroom. By far the most beautiful macrame hanging ever! highly recommend it. Worth every penny. Thank you for making this for me!
Absolutely LOVE our new LARA piece!! It is...
Absolutely LOVE our new LARA piece!! It is even more beautiful in person....you can tell how much skill, love and care goes into Rianne's art. LARA reminds us of a peaceful, breezy summer day by the beach with all of the soft tones and patterns. Our macrame was perfectly packaged with detailed installation and care instructions, along with a personalized note which was a wonderful touch. We look forward to enjoying this piece in our home for many years to come. Thank you Rianne!
Oh my, the wall hanging is absolutely stun...
Oh my, the wall hanging is absolutely stunning. It is everything I could have hoped for - fine craftmanship, meticulous workmanship, the focus of attention, yet quiet and soothing. It was delivered in pristine condition with directions for hanging and hardware. Thank you so much.
My lovely macrame fiber art was delivered...
My lovely macrame fiber art was delivered today. As as I unrolled it and got a good look, the quality was immediately apparent. I ordered it because it looks and feels like flowing water to me. I wanted something calming and beautiful for a pseudo-headboard for my bed. I could not have chosen more wisely. Everything about my interaction with Teddy and Wool was professional. The communication, the packaging, and the obvious artistic quality that shown in every way. Thank you so much - Joni