Horizontal Macrame Wall Hanging - 'LARA'
Amp Up Your Interior Through Fiber Art
Wide, horizontal fiber art such as the 'LARA' is perfect to direct the energy of your space. A large macramé wall hanging lets you anchor a room, grounding the space and centering visual interest on a single focal point.
This contemporary Macrame Wall Hanging has a lovely 'earthy' color palette - consisting of shades of Ivory-White, Dusty Blue-Gray and Taupe Merino wool woven neatly in between the patterns. The elegant LARA makes for a subtle and aesthetic addition to your interior, infusing texture, warmth and depth through this beautiful, handmade statement piece.
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex)
D I M E N S I O N S
- Size: 55" (140 cm) dowel width x 33.5" (85 cm) in length
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Natural Merino Sheep Wool
- Quality Oak-Wooden Rod
- Mounting Hardware Included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 2 weeks to create
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home décor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: