Horizontal Macrame Wall Hanging - LARA
Amp Up Your Interior Through Fiber Art
Horizontal fiber art such as the 'LARA' is perfect to direct the energy of your space. A large macramé wall hanging lets you anchor a room, grounding the space and centering visual interest on a single focal point.
This contemporary Macrame Wall Hanging has a lovely 'earthy' color palette - consisting of shades of Ivory-White, Blue-Gray and Taupe Merino wool woven neatly in between the patterns. The elegant LARA makes for a subtle and aesthetic addition to your interior, infusing texture, warmth and depth through this beautiful, handmade wall rug.
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex)
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Size: 55" (140 cm) dowel width x 33.5" (85 cm) in length
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Natural Merino Sheep Wool
- Solid Oak-Wooden Rod
- Mounting Hardware Included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home décor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
We are simply over the moon with our piece...
We are simply over the moon with our piece! We love, absolutely love the macrame artwork. The design is mesmerizing and the high quality materials are beautiful. Its truly an unique item that adds a lot of warmth and softness to our living room. The piece was carefully wrapped and shipped to our home too :-) Aside from the creation itself also ten stars for Rianne, the creator of the macrame artwork. She's simply brilliant, very responsive and extremely patient and helpful in those cases customers are totally in doubt about which wool-colors to pick for the piece
Shipped quickly, and it's absolutely gorge...
Shipped quickly, and it's absolutely gorgeous!