Handwoven Fiber Art - CLEO
An interior is defined by the details
The character of an interior is determined by its finer points. While elements such as furniture, wall color, and lighting are crucial, the unique features that give a room its identity are often neglected, including artwork.
The 'CLEO' macrame wall hanging, a large handmade fiber art piece by Dutch Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts, adds charm, allure, and understated refinement to your walls. Not only is the piece visually striking, but it also boasts a harmonious blend of colors and textures. The natural tones of the cotton pair beautifully with the brown and green hues of the wool, creating a soothing and balanced color palette. The wool fibers also bring a sense of depth and softness to the piece, adding another layer of complexity to this stunning artwork.
- Title: 'CLEO' (2023)
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex)
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 71" (180 cm)
- Macrame height: 40" (101 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Organic Cotton
- Merino sheep wool
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: This piece will take roughly 5 - 7 working days to create.
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and big brands such as Google, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and let me create a unique handmade fiber art piece just for you!