Stone Collection - Labradorite II
The 'STONE'-Collection is a series of original fiber art, by textile artist Rianne Aarts. This collection is inspired by nature's most incredible gems.
This contemporary and sophisticated wall hanging is the second "Labradorite" artwork from the new collection. This wall hanging is truly a piece of (fiber) art. It's based on a beautiful shimmering gem-stone called Labradorite. Deepened textures and a remarkable gradient make this piece a striking and inspiring addition to any wall.
A wall hanging like this adds color, texture and pattern, as well as a sense of softness to a space. Looking to re-do your place or just spice things up a little? Embellish your decor with this unique and one-of-a-kind fiber art 'stone' - "Labradorite"
- Title: 'Labradorite II'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Comes Signed with Certificate of Authenticity
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) & Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Roughly 45" ( 115 cm) width x 36" ( 92 cm ) height
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art comes with already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!