Stone Collection - BOTSWANA AGATE II
The new 'STONE'-Collection is a series of original fiber art, made by artist Rianne Aarts, from the Netherlands. This collection is inspired by nature's most incredible gems.
I'm proud to announce the second 'Botswana Agate' fiber artwork from my 'STONE'-collection. This beauty has such a beautiful color ombré (gradient). The extra fine and colorful dyed bandings and the patterns make this one of my absolute favorite fiber artworks from this collection.
A wall hanging like this can add color, texture and pattern, as well as a sense of softness to a space. So, looking to re-do your place or just spice things up a little? Embellish your decor with my lovely one-of-a-kind fiber art 'stone' - the "Botswana Agate"
- Title: 'Botswana Agate II'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Comes Signed with Certificate of Authenticity
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) & Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Roughly 47" ( 118 cm) width x 38" ( 97 cm ) height
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 2 weeks
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art comes with already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!