Stone Collection - TIGER EYE
The 'STONE'-Collection is a series of original fiber art, by textile artist Rianne Aarts. This collection is inspired by nature's most incredible gems.
This unique wall hanging is inspired by the 'Tiger-eye' gemstone, a powerful solar stone of courage, strength, will and personal power. Deepened textures and a remarkable gradient make this one-of-a-kind fiber art a striking and inspiring addition to any wall. It makes for a great statement art piece, capable of adding color, texture and pattern, as well as a sense of softness to your space.
- Title: 'Tiger Eye'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Comes Signed with Certificate of Authenticity
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Roughly 38" ( 97 cm) width x 35" ( 88 cm ) height
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art comes with already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Meant to review this ages ago (May 2021) b...
Meant to review this ages ago (May 2021) but better late than never! OK, so yes, this is more than I planned on spending... but I have spent 10 years staring at a wall daydreaming of the perfect piece until now. Buy what you love and you will never regret it!! This piece is perfect!!! The details in it's creation, and even in it's wrapping and delivery were perfect! The box itself that it arrived in had been pretty banged up but the piece itself was also wrapped and protected. I now love sitting in my room enjoying a coffee and looking at my Tiger Eye macrame hanging. :) My room is complete! Finally! ZERO regrets!