Extra Large Tapestry - HIGH TOPS
- Title: 'HIGH TOPS'
- Size: 65" (165) dowel width x 70" (180 cm) in length
- Processing time: roughly 3 to 4 weeks
- Free Worldwide Shipping: UPS Express (2 days delivery)
- Wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation
- Completely Handmade-to-order / colors may vary slightly
On the lookout for a high quality and contemporary textile art? This beautiful and handmade 'HIGH TOPS' wall hanging is exactly what you need. It features a beautiful abstract mountain landscape. Due to the size (65" x 70") it's the perfect wall hanging for large surfaces which are in need of decorating and it will even improve the acoustics. Add texture, depth and aesthetics to your space, with this stunning and contemporary wall hanging made by fiber artist Rianne Aarts.
Your wall hanging comes with attached mounting hardware and clear mounting instructions. The oak-wooden dowel has invisible mounting brackets at the rear side of the rod and has wall hooks to install on the wall, giving it a beautiful floating look.
- Designed and handmade by Rianne Aarts in The Netherlands, Europe.
- Made with 100% high quality braided cotton cords and thick natural sheep wool.
- Perfect as a room divider, wall hanging or headboard backdrop
More from this collection
I am so pleased with the way that this tapestry looks on my wall. It is perfect if you have a large wall space in your home that is too big for standard framed pictures. It was not damaged or mussed in transit from all - and it had to travel all the way from the Netherlands to Washington State in the U.S.. If there was a way for me to upload a photo of it to show you, I would. My only comment is that we decided to use longer, heavier duty nails to mount it with (rather than the nails provided). It's quite high on my wall and we wanted to make sure it was very secure.
It was the piece I had been looking for for over two years. The finished product was even more beautiful than I had anticipated and pulls the whole room together. I am absolutely delighted with it and look forward to future commissions. Rianna is a true artist.