Extra Large Fiber Artwork - BEAUTY IN THE WATER
Go Big and Go Bold: Use Statement Art in Your Home
A single over-sized fiber art is perfect to direct the energy of your room, without overwhelming the walls with a crowded clutter. A large statement wall hanging lets you anchor a room, grounding the space and centering visual interest on a single focal point.
This breathtaking macrame textile artwork can be that focal point. The blue-turquoise dyed tapestry features a remarkable organic design with moving lines, intricate knots and an impeccable dyed gradient, which is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Additional details such as splashing black paint spots can be added onto the canvas, à la Jackson Pollock. This optional finish can give the fiber art an extra layer of details and playful creativity.
Go big and go bold and bring beauty, warmth and texture to your space with this gorgeous handmade statement piece.
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 63" ( 160 cm )
- Macrame Height: 40" ( 100 cm )
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Eco-friendly, hand-mixed Dyes
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
- Mounting Brackets included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 4 - 6 working days to create.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Absolutely love this stunning piece. It ha...
Absolutely love this stunning piece. It hangs above my bed and is the focal point of the bedroom. It's as gorgeous as the pictures show!
Just as pictured, colors as depicted, beautiful workmanship....
Just as pictured, colors as depicted, beautiful workmanship. Don’t hesitate to purchase, you will not be disappointed. If in the US and you order over $2500 plan to give import information to get through customs and pay for shipping on arrival/delivery.