COASTLINE I - Framed-Collection
FRAMED-Collection: 'COASTLINE I'
The new FRAMED-collection features a stunning selection of 9 one-of-a-kind, framed textile artworks, designed and created by fiber artist Rianne Aarts.
The carefully dyed and hand painted strings, bordered in a classic dark-brown frame make these pieces 'pop' in an incredibly aesthetically pleasing manner. Each captivating textile artwork in this collection has a distinct combination of patterns, lines and colors, capable of instantly capturing the viewers focus and interest.
Decorate your space with a single framed piece or combine multiple artworks together to create a bold and unique statement wall.
- Title: 'COASTLINE I' (2022)
- Created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Made to order (roughly 1 week)
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Horizontal: 48.4" (123 cm)
- Vertical: 16.5" (42 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Framed with beautiful brown borders
- Mounting brackets included for a wonderful floating look
• Handmade: this framed piece is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Made-to-order (roughly 1 week)
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
This piece comes with already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: