Large Wall Tapestry - SEA VIEW
Contemporary and Statement-making
This large wall rug is a tribute to the tide of the flowing blue sea, which is forever in motion. I have a tremendous appreciation for everything that has to do with the ocean. The sound of the waves breaking on the rocks, feeling the sea breeze on your skin and the endless view stretching over the ocean, it's just breathtaking! I believe I captured and incorporated my appreciation for the sea quite well, in this textile art piece named “Sea View”.
The top of this wall hanging features white clouds hovering above the ocean, while the copper symbolizes a glimmering horizon mirrored by the waves below. If you are like me and have a constant yearning towards the sea, then be sure to get this delightful work of art for your home.
- Title: 'SEA VIEW'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 53" (135 cm)
- Macrame height: 41.5" (105 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Solid oak-wooden dowel/rod
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!