Vegan Textile Art - 'KIM'
Add an element of tranquility to your surroundings
This unique Textile Art, titled 'Kim', is the first piece in my #VEGAN collection. It's made with high quality vegan & plant fibers like bamboo, hemp and flax, woven intricately through the textiles. Color-wise this Fiber Art features a wonderful variety of neutral shades, mixed in with a hand-dyed terracotta bamboo at the bottom, giving the piece a wonderful silky glance and radiating a certain sense of tranquility.
- Title: 'KIM' (2021)
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex), Vegan Fibers and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 6 feet (182 cm)
- Macrame height: 3 feet (91 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Vegan Fibers (Bamboo, Hemp, Flax)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- A top and bottom oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 4 weeks to create.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat oak-wood dowel. It has attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: