Tall Wall Tapestry - LISA
Tall and Handsome
This tall vertical textile artwork is made and designed by the Netherlands-based fiber artist Rianne Aarts. This contemporary piece has remarkably deepened textures, smooth-moving knotted lines and stunning gradients. The bottom fringes are carefully cut in an asymmetrical fashion linear to the dyes, adding visual interest and movement.
A tall statement piece such as the "LISA" will set the tone for any room, from quaint intimate spaces to large open lofts. It's a reflection of your unique personality and the perfect wall rug to add color, texture, and pattern, as well as a sense of sophistication, to your space.
- Title: 'LISA'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Comes signed with certificate of authenticity
D I M E N S I O N S
- Rod width: 35" (90 cm)
- Macrame height: 86.5" (220 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Solid oak-wooden dowel/rod
Depending on whether you are going for a more sturdy/rustic look or rather a sophisticated look, it can be created with a natural driftwood dowel or a straight oak wood rod.
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 2 weeks
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
A simply wonderful experience from start t...
A simply wonderful experience from start to finish! The quality is amazing and the colors match my decor perfectly. I was so impressed with the craftsmanship that I purchased another in a different design. Thank you for working with me to make this a custom piece to enjoy for years to come