Diagonal Textile Art - LIA
The Illusion of Movement and Flow
Having a beautiful combination of emerald green, deep turquoise and gold accents, this elegant piece features a unique shape and color palette. Its diagonal S-shape is perfect to counter all those straight lines and edges in your home. Together with the cascading fringes, it gives the fibers the appearance of movement and flow. This bespoke textile art comes with attached mounting hardware allowing for a lovely floating look. It can be hung either horizontally or diagonal (as shown).
- Title: 'LIA' (2022)
- Designed & created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes signed with certificate of authenticity
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Horizontal: roughly 70" (178 cm)
- Vertical: roughly 32" (81 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords
- Natural Organic Cotton and Eco-Friendly Dyes
- Mounting hardware included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 8 - 12 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: 2-day delivery with UPS ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Nothing short than INCREDIBLE!
Nothing short than INCREDIBLE! What an amazing work of art have you created for us Rianne, absolutely thrilled with this piece. It wasnt cheap but well worth the money and the wait. Thank you again!!
I was looking for fiber art to surprise my wife for her birthday, and came across this piece. The color scheme, the detail, the workmanship, all amazing - let me tell you, it is priced appropriately. We hang this piece over our bed (matches our bedspread!), and my wife tells me it is absolutely the best gift I have ever given. In addition to the quality of the artwork, Rianne's communication on timing and delivery were spot on. Thank you Rianne!