Tall Textile Artwork - 'DANI'
Add interest, depth and color to your interior
Intricately handmade with soft to the touch natural cotton rope, this piece displays a series of flowing knotted lines and interwoven wool panels, ending in a deep ombré bottom fringe.
This tall and contemporary macrame fiber art will instantly be able to bring personality, depth and a gorgeous warm color palette to your walls. Carefully handcrafted in our studio, this unique macrame wall hanging features a beautiful abstract, mountain-esque landscape.
- Title: 'DANI' (20220)
- Designed & created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 26" ( 66 cm )
- Height: 64" ( 162.5 cm )
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 6 - 8 working days to create.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Lovely piece of art. Very happy with my pu...
Lovely piece of art. Very happy with my purchase.