Fiber Art Tapestry - ALEX
The Power of Pastel Colors
This lovely wall hanging has movement, different textures (wool, cotton, gold metallic details) and gorgeously soft pastel colors. This unique and handmade fiber art tapestry combines an amazing shape with a beautiful color palette. The form and cascading fringes give the appearance of movement, while the fresh and fun pastel colors set the mood for a cozy atmosphere.
This bespoke wall art tapestry comes with attached mounting hardware allowing for a lovely floating look. It can be hung either horizontally or diagonal.
- Title: 'ALEX' (2022)
- Designed & created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Made with Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and natural dyes
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Horizontal: roughly 55" (140 cm)
- Vertical: roughly 43,7" (111 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords
- Natural Organic Cotton and Eco-Friendly Dyes
- Mounting hardware included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This wall décor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!