Circular Fiber Art Collection - NEPTUNE
Add a pop of color to your walls
This modern contemporary circular tapestry is called "Neptune". Graphic and striking, navy blue is a timeless pick for both modern and traditional homes. The blue hue ranges in shade from mid-tone to a nearly black gradient. The best thing about these blue hues is that it goes with almost every other color in your décor, so it's a great way to add texture, interest, and warmth (and to get rid of any boring walls).
- Title: 'NEPTUNE' (made-to-order)
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
- Small: Ø 19.7" (50 cm)
- Medium: Ø 27.5" (70 cm)
- Large: Ø 31.5" (80 cm)
- XL: Ø 35.4" (90 cm)
- 2XL:Ø 39.4" (100 cm)
- 3XL: Ø 43.3" (110 cm)
- 4XL: Ø 50" (127 cm)
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is handmade in our studio in The Netherlands
• Lead time: it will take roughly 5 - 7 working days to create this piece
• Shop with confidence: 30-day exchange period
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free (UPS 2-day delivery)
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation. Using already attached mounting brackets will hide any screws and no hanging string is needed. This will also give the artwork a wonderful 'floating' look.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
A work of art
’Your skill and creativity have produced a work of art that we know will nourish our senses. It reflects beautifully the ocean colours where we live in the South Pacific. Your communications during customisation were always empathetic and courteous. Our grateful thanks.’ Paul & Peggy, Woolgoolga, Australia
Words cannot describe how breathtaking thi...
Words cannot describe how breathtaking this piece is! I can’t stop looking at it. It’s unique and super well made by a true artisan. I reached out to Rianne and she was able to customize the colors for a small upcharge. She was very responsive and the process was easy. She was even able to send a mock up of what the custom colors would look like on the piece. It was made with love, packaged with care, shipped quickly from the Netherlands to the US, and came with everything needed to hang. Rianne kept me up-to-date every step of the way. I hope to purchase more of her work in the future!
I've had my eye on this beautiful piece of...
I've had my eye on this beautiful piece of macrame art for about two years, and decided to finally take the plunge and purchase as the finishing touch for my guest bedroom. I could not be more delighted - the quality is great, the colours are exquisite & the piece is just stunning. Delivery was swift, the packaging was beautiful (and eco friendly) and it was very easy to hang the piece on the wall. Thank you so much!