Organic Collection - SUNSET wall hanging
Every room needs that focal point.
A well thought out design element like this handmade wall tapestry will immediately draw the eye to the place and give the viewer a feeling of what to expect. Adding color and textures is a great way to give your interior a quick and easy refresh without having to do a complete make-over. While rough textures are more inclined to make a room feel cozy and grounded, smooth textures bring a sleeker tone into the room.
This wall rug brings the best of both worlds and that's what makes this piece so fascinating. The fringes are carefully dyed in a well-balanced mix of yellow and darker shades of orange, almost dancing along the horizon, hovering above a deep blue ocean.
Commission this handmade statement piece and add a focal point to your room full of warmth, texture and colors.
- Title: 'SUNSET'
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Comes Signed with Certificate of Authenticity
- Completely Handmade-to-order (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 63" ( 160 cm )
- Height: 38"( 95 cm )
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Brown oak-wooden rod
- Mounting hardware included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 8 - 12 working days to create.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
We saw a piece from Teddy and Wool on a friend's Instagram...
We saw a piece from Teddy and Wool on a friend's Instagram feed and we knew that we needed a piece in our home as well! We decided to make it the 'centerpiece' of our new bedroom and bought a larger wall hanging. We were so so thrilled with the result!! We love it so much, and we highly recommend a wall hanging for ANY room or occasion!!
I am beyond thrilled with this beautiful c...
I am beyond thrilled with this beautiful custom piece that Rianne made for me - it is the perfect centerpiece for our living room! The ropes are very high quality and her craftsmanship is impeccable. She was lovely to work with and I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived. Couldn't be happier!!!
Beautiful and high-quality item
We are so thrilled that we ordered this item. Rianne quickly responded to our questions during the order process. Our wall hanging is beautifully crafted and a fantastic piece of decorative art. Shipping was quick and well-packaged. And it comes ready to install — no additional mounting hardware needed. If you're thinking about adding something special to your home, you won't go wrong with something from Teddy and Wool.