Macrame Fiber Art - Mountain Peaks
Texture that will make a room 'pop'
You know how sometimes you can just look at a room and feel like something's missing? All the components of a complete design are there – color scheme, furniture, décor items – but the entire room just comes across a little flat and bland. If this feels familiar, you are not alone and fiber art might bring you what you need: texture.
Texture often seems to be an afterthought when it comes to interiors, while it is texture that makes a room pop. Like spices bring flavor to a dish, textures bring warmth and interest to a room - lifting a fine design up to enviable levels.
This beautiful, handmade wall hanger has all the texture you'd ever need - bringing color, depth and warmth to any space.
- Title: 'Mountain Peaks'
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Comes Signed with Certificate of Authenticity
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Macrame length: 50" (127 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Merino sheep wool
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
- Mounting hardware included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 4 - 6 working days to create.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Rianne was so great to work with. I gave t...
Rianne was so great to work with. I gave this piece to my husband for our two year anniversary (the cotton year I guess) and he loved it. She was able to make it with the string hanging and the invisible bracket hanging so we can choose how we want to hang it. Fits perfectly in our stairwell.
Beautiful product and service! Thank you very much
i love my wall hanging, it is unique and a...
i love my wall hanging, it is unique and adds the perfect touch i was looking for! very nice quality. i am a interior designer and used this for a textile showroom. I looks just like the photos, maybe even better and shipped pretty fast considering it is custom made and travelling from so far.