Geometric Macrame Wall Hanging - ISA
Warmth & depth are key in creating an inviting, comfortable space
This boho-chiq macrame wall hanging is titled 'ISA'. It features a lovely geometric design with an intricate pattern. It's designed and created by fiber artist Rianne Aarts in her studio in The Netherlands. In a unique and specialized process, Rianne adds a gorgeous gradient dye to the fringes of the tapestry.
This macramé wall hanging comes in 3 different sizes and almost unlimited color options, so you'll be sure to find the perfect match with your interior and you'll finally be able to get rid of those pesky white walls. Get your hands on this wondrous, texture-rich wall hanging and instantly add a touch of personality, warmth and color to your interior.
- Title: 'ISA'
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes signed with certificate of authenticity
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
(Dowel rod Width x Macramé Height)
- NORMAL 39.5" x 38.5" ( 100 cm x 98 cm )
- LARGE 59" x 58" ( 150 cm x 147 cm )
- XL 79" x 77" ( 200 cm x 196 cm )
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 3 - 5 working days to create.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Gorgeous Unique wall Hanging
I ordered “Isa” for my bedroom wall. After sending Rianne photos of my bedding for color coordination, she managed to create an awesome match and the result is absolutely beautiful. Communication was prompt and courteous. It arrived beautifully wrapped and had a lovely handwritten note along with instructions and hardware for hanging. In a world where so many things are machine made and mass produced without quality control, it is refreshing to find an artist like Rianne who loves what she does And uses her fine art skills to make it all by hand. My wall hanging is impeccable in all ways. I know that it will be a conversation piece in my home and give me much satisfaction for years to come. I’m saving space on my wall for another one. Thanks Rianne!
We love this wall hanging from Teddy and Wool. The quality is exceptional and it is really a showstopper above our fireplace. Every visitor to our home wants to know where it came from. I hope we can get future pieces from this artist!
Love the Macrame wall hanging. Looks pretty and just what we needed