Large Wall Hanging - "Deep Roots"
In Japan, they call it shinrin-yoku – literally, “forest bathing.” For some it might just be a stroll in the park, but I for one really enjoy taking long walks through the woods. It clears my head and brings me a certain calmness. A peaceful atmosphere is exactly what inspired me to make this organic piece “Deep Roots”.
This ombré tapestry features a remarkable organic design with a gorgeous gradient dye, which will really be the centerpiece of your space and is sure to leave a lasting artistic impression. It will even improve the acoustics in your room!
This handwoven fiber-artwork is part of the “Organic Collection”. This collection consists of one-of-a kind pieces, which are inspired by nature’s elements such as earth, wind, water, ice and the sun.
S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- Title: 'Deep Roots'
- Size: 63" (160 cm) dowel width x 40" (100 cm) in length
- Processing time: roughly 2 - 3 weeks
- Free Worldwide Shipping: UPS Express (2 days delivery)
- Wall-mounting hardware included for effortless installation
- Completely Handmade-to-order - sizing & color may vary slightly
● P R O C E S S
- This handmade macrame wall hanging is made to order and will take 2 - 3 weeks to create
- Shipping is free and will takes 2 working days to arrive using UPS.
- Designed and handmade by fiber-artist Rianne Aarts in The Netherlands.
So excited to finally have this hanging in my home! Colors...
So excited to finally have this hanging in my home! Colors are spot on as depicted. Arrived very well packaged, though it took longer than I expected. Quality and craftsmanship are superb; you will not be disappointed.