Large Wall Hanging - "Deep Roots"
In Japan, they call it shinrin-yoku – literally, “forest bathing.” For some it might just be a stroll in the park, but I for one really enjoy taking long walks through the woods. It clears my head and brings me a certain calmness. A peaceful atmosphere is exactly what inspired me to make this organic piece “Deep Roots”.
This ombré tapestry features a remarkable organic design with a gorgeous gradient dye, which will really be the centerpiece of your space and is sure to leave a lasting artistic impression. It will even improve the acoustics in your room!
This handwoven fiber-artwork is part of the “Organic Collection”. This collection consists of one-of-a kind pieces, which are inspired by nature’s elements such as earth, wind, water, ice and the sun.
S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- Title: 'Deep Roots'
- Size: 63" (160 cm) dowel width x 40" (100 cm) in length
- Processing time: roughly 2 - 4 weeks
- Free Worldwide Shipping: UPS Express (2 days delivery)
- Wall-mounting hardware included for effortless installation
- Completely Handmade-to-order - sizing & color may vary slightly
● P R O C E S S
- This handmade macrame wall hanging is made to order and will take 2 - 4 weeks to create
- Shipping is free and will takes 2 working days to arrive using UPS.
- Designed and handmade by fiber-artist Rianne Aarts in The Netherlands.