Large Wall Hanging - DEEP ROOTS
This handwoven fiber-artwork is part of the “Organic Collection”. This collection consists of one-of-a kind pieces, which are inspired by nature’s elements such as earth, wind, water, ice and the sun.
In Japan, they call it shinrin-yoku – literally, “forest bathing.” For some it might just be a stroll in the park, but I for one really enjoy taking long walks through the woods. It clears my head and brings me a certain calmness. A peaceful atmosphere is exactly what inspired me to make this organic piece “Deep Roots”.
This wall art tapestry features a remarkable organic design with a gorgeous gradient dye, which will really be the centerpiece of your space and is sure to leave a lasting artistic impression.
- Title: 'DEEP ROOTS'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 63" (160 cm)
- Macrame height: 40" (100 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Solid oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
So excited to finally have this hanging in my home! Colors...
So excited to finally have this hanging in my home! Colors are spot on as depicted. Arrived very well packaged, though it took longer than I expected. Quality and craftsmanship are superb; you will not be disappointed.