Fiber Art - "EVA"
Add a touch of flair to your room
Accents are some of the most effective ways of adding flair to your space. They add color, definition and drama to an interior. The "EVA" macrame tapestry features a beautiful modern geometric design capable of providing that flair and then some. This piece can be used as a focal point and to add a punch of color to your room. Colors are great tools for manipulating mood within a space. The deep, warm bright hues used in the EVA are energizing, while the subtle gradient ensures it's not overwhelming.
This unique and contemporary macrame wall hanging will leave a lasting impression on anyone and it's one of the easiest ways to transform your interior in seconds.
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dye
(Dowel width x Macrame height)
- S: 12" x 16.5" ( 32 cm x 42 cm )
- M: 20" x 25" ( 50 cm x 65 cm )
- L: 28" x 33.5" ( 71 cm x 85 cm )
- XL: 34" x 47" ( 86 cm x 120 cm )
- XXL: 46" x 53.5" (117 cm x 136 cm)
- 3XL: 58" x 60" (147 cm x 152.5 cm )
* These are the measurements without a hanging-string.
** Because of the weight, sizes XL and up come with mounting brackets instead of a hanging string.
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece creation will take roughly 1 - 2 weeks
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box.
Sizes Small to large come with a hanging string and sizes XL to 3XL come with mounting brackets and wall-mounting hardware. Instructions are included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: