FROZEN MOUNTAINS - Organic Collection
A black and white palette is both timeless and classic
Black and gray colors will make for a great focal point of color that grounds, anchors, and brings a sophisticated look to your space. Using black in textured upholstery such as a macrame will also add visual interest and depth - keeping the room almost dancing with tactile details.
This hand dyed statement-making fiber art has a powerful black-gray gradient which is off-set by the ivory neutrals of the organic cotton. The colors and the intricate pattern create lots of movement and visual interest, able to catch the eye and elevate any decorating scheme.
- Title: 'Frozen Mountains'
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Made with Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and natural dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 37,5 inches ( 95 cm )
- Height: 69 inches ( 175 cm )
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 3 - 5 working days to create.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!