Circular Fiber Art Collection - SUNSET
Use soft, curvy lines to soften sharp edges and sleek lines
For those of you who find that your home has too much “hardness,” or too many strict straight lines and hard edges, this circular macrame wall hanging will help to visually soften your space. This round macrame wall hanging is titled 'Sunset'. The natural textures and soft circular form will make for a great contrast to strong-lined geometric furniture and ensures balance and harmony throughout the room. The fringes are carefully dip-dyed and have a remarkably deep gradient, depicting an abstract sunset hovering above the ocean.
This round macrame wall hanging with a modern twist, will make your room feel welcoming and enjoyable to stay in. Commission this piece today and enjoy your own little SUNSET right in the comfort of your own home.
- Title: 'SUNSET' (made-to-order)
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
- Small: Ø 19.7" (50 cm)
- Medium: Ø 27.5" (70 cm)
- Large: Ø 31.5" (80 cm)
- XL: Ø 35.4" (90 cm)
- 2XL:Ø 39.4" (100 cm)
- 3XL: Ø 43.3" (110 cm)
- 4XL: Ø 50" (127 cm)
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is handmade in our studio in The Netherlands
• Lead time: it will take roughly 5 - 7 working days to create this piece
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free (UPS 2-day delivery)
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation. Using already attached mounting brackets will hide any screws and no hanging string is needed. This will also give the artwork a wonderful 'floating' look.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
The picture accompanying this review is th...
The picture accompanying this review is the only thing that has frustrated me through the whole process of ordering this beautiful piece. Compared to actually seeing our spare room in person and how distorted sizes are in my picture is annoying. So please trust me. It is perfect! I had a bare wall. I thought of a wall hanging. I found a lot of sites that make custom wall hangings but I kept going back to Teddy and Wool. I narrowed it down to two styles and then sent pictures of my room to Rianne. We talked about colors and she suggested what she would do to tie the colors of my wall hanging in to our prints and our bedding. I took a leap of faith and I'm so happy I did. The size, colors, quality is perfect. Would order again. Bravo!
Indescribably beautiful art that photos do...
Indescribably beautiful art that photos don't do justice. Rianne is an incredible artist and person - dedicated, communicative, accommodating, and enthusiastic. I have been daydreaming about this custom piece since I ordered it, and I truly, truly could not be more amazed and happy with the result. Rianne - thank you a hundredfold. In the midst of these troubling times, your art has brought me pleasure and joy.