Circular Fiber Art Collection - SUNSET tapestry
Use soft, curvy lines to soften sharp edges and sleek lines
For those of you who find that your home has too much “hardness,” or too many strict straight lines and hard edges, this circular macrame wall hanging will help to visually soften your space. This round macrame wall hanging is titled "Sunset". The natural textures and soft circular form will make for a great contrast to strong-lined geometric furniture and ensures balance and harmony throughout the room. The fringes are carefully dip-dyed and have a remarkable deep gradient, depicting an abstract sunset hovering above the ocean.
This round macrame wall hanging with a modern twist, will make any room feel welcoming and enjoyable to stay in. Commission this piece today and enjoy your own little SUNSET right in the comfort of your own home.
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Small: Ø 19.7" (50 cm)
- Medium: Ø 27.5" (70 cm)
- Large: Ø 31.5" (80 cm)
- XL: Ø 35.4" (90 cm)
- 2XL:Ø 39.4" (100 cm)
- 3XL: Ø 43.3" (110 cm)
- 4XL: Ø 50" (127 cm)
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: it will take roughly 8 - 12 working days to create this piece.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free!
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation. Using already attached mounting brackets will hide any screws and no hanging string is needed. This will also give the art work a wonderful 'floating' look.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: