XL Macrame Wall Hanging - MARIANA
Go Big and Go Bold: Use Statement Art in Your Home
Large textile art tapestries like this one are able to capture and direct the energy of your room, without overwhelming the walls with clutter. It lets you anchor a room, grounding the space and centering visual interest on a single focal point.
This stunning fiber artwork can be that focal point and more. It features geometric patterns, super soft gray Merino wool and carefully hand-dyed fringes. The earthy dyed fringes have an interesting, almost moody appearance, which set the tone and temperature of your room perfectly.
- Title: 'MARIANA'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Comes signed with certificate of Authenticity
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 59" (150 cm)
- Macrame height: 47" (120 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Grey melange merino sheep wool
- Hand-mixed and hand-dyed dip-dye
- Solid oak-wooden rod
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 8 to 10 working days
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Incredible. The quality and workmanship is...
Incredible. The quality and workmanship is amazing. It’s a stunning piece. Thanks!