Dyed Fiber Art - HEXAGON
Colors have the power to transform your space
Looking for an easy way to liven up a room without carrying out a complete makeover? Colors and textures, especially combined, have the ability to completely refresh and spice up your interior. With this HEXAGON wall hanging you can transform a lackluster space into a stand-out scheme.
From deep reds and tans to moody blacks and natural beiges, this piece has earthy hues reminiscent of the outdoors, making for a soothing home. The hexagon shape itself is also quite fascinating, as it is found in many spiritual symbols such as the tar of David, The Tree of Life in the Kabbalah and the Hagal Rune used by ancient tribes in Europe.
This handmade wall hanging is capable of instantly adding warmth and interest, transforming your space into an inspiring and intimate retreat.
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Comes signed with certificate of authenticity
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
(Width x Height)
S: 23.5" x 23.5" ( 60 cm x 60 cm )
M: 27.5" x 27.5" ( 70 cm x 70 cm )
L: 31.5" x 31.5" ( 80 cm x 80 cm )
XL: 35.4" x 35.4" ( 90 cm x 90 cm )
2XL: 39.4" x 39.4" ( 100 cm x 100 cm )
3XL: 47.2" x 47.2" (120 cm x 120 cm )
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: It will take roughly 3 - 5 working days to create.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This piece comes with already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can effortlessly mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Good service with both artwork and dispatching. The colors...
Good service with both artwork and dispatching. The colors were a bit less impressive than in the picture though, but still good.
I'm so happy with my purchase, the piece i...
I'm so happy with my purchase, the piece is so beautiful and really completes my room! I've only had it for a week but everyone who has seen it has commented on how cool it is. Also shipping time to the U.S. was so quick!