Black & White Fiber Art - "LOLA"
A black and white palette is timeless and classic
Strong colors like black and gray will make for a great focal point of color that grounds, anchors, and brings a sophisticated look to your space. Using these colors in textured upholstery such as a macrame will also add visual interest and depth - keeping the room almost dancing with tactile details.
This hand-dyed fiber art has a powerful black-gray gradient which is off-set by the ivory neutrals of the organic cotton. The colors and the intricate pattern create lots of movement and visual interest, able to catch the eye and sharpen any decorating scheme.
- Title: 'LOLA' (2021)
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 71" (180 cm)
- Macrame height: 47" (120 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 4 weeks to create.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: