Large macrame wall hanging - MARIA
Go Big and Go Bold: Use Statement Art in Your Home
A single over-sized fiber art tapestry like this is perfect to direct the energy of your room without overwhelming the walls with a crowded clutter. A large macrame wall hanging lets you anchor a room, grounding the space and centering visual interest on a single focal point.
This large macrame wall rug can be that focal point and anchor. It features geometric patterns, deliciously soft gray Merino wool and carefully hand-dyed fringes. The turquoise-to-dark blue dyed fringes have an amazing, almost moody appearance, which sets the tone and temperature of your room perfectly.
Go big and go bold and improve the acoustics of your space by adding texture, warmth and depth with this beautiful, handmade statement piece.
- Title: 'MARIA'
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 59" (150 cm)
- Macrame height: 47" (120 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Grey melange merino sheep wool
- Hand-mixed and hand-dyed dip-dye
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: