Stone Collection - Labradorite I
The 'STONE'-Collection is a series of original fiber art, by textile artist Rianne Aarts. This collection is inspired by nature's most incredible gems.
This art tapestry is truly a piece of (fiber) art. It's based on a beautiful shimmering gemstone called Labradorite. Lore of the Inuit people claim that Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis. According to them it's a stone that transforms to the extraordinary, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms.
Embellish your decor with this wondrous wall hanging. A unique art tapestry like this will bring color, texture and pattern, as well as a sense of softness to your space.
- Title: 'Labradorite I'
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Comes Signed with Certificate of Authenticity
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) & Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Roughly 44" ( 112 cm) width x 31.5" ( 80 cm ) height
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art comes with already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and by brands such as Google, Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and allow me to create a beautiful handmade fiber art piece just for you!