Vegan Textile Art - KIM
Add an element of tranquility to your surroundings
This unique Textile Artwork, titled 'Kim', is the first piece in my #VEGAN collection. It's made with high quality vegan & plant fibers like bamboo, hemp and flax, woven intricately through the textiles. Color-wise this fiber art tapestry features a wonderful variety of neutral shades, mixed in with a hand-dyed terracotta bamboo at the bottom, giving the piece a wonderful silky glance and radiating a certain sense of tranquility.
- Title: 'KIM' (2022)
- Designed & created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex), Vegan Fibers and Eco-friendly dyes
Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 6 feet (182 cm)
- Macrame height: 3 feet (91 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Vegan Fibers (Bamboo, Hemp, Flax)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- A top and bottom oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat oak-wood dowel. It has attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and big brands such as Google, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and let me create a unique handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Stunning piece. Note: the coral color at t...
Stunning piece. Note: the coral color at the bottom is much sharper and brassy in person.
A Beautiful Addition to My Living Room
Rianne was super responsive, easy to work with, and was able to customize my piece in just the way I wanted. She even made a tweak after sending me the photo when she had finished making it, and the shipping was fast to boot! Highly recommended :) Looks even more beautiful in person than it did in the photos!