Geometric Macrame Wall Hanging - ISA
Warmth & color are key in creating an inviting, comfortable space
This boho-chiq macrame wall hanging is titled "ISA". It features a lovely geometric design with an intricate pattern. It's designed and created by fiber artist Rianne Aarts in her studio in The Netherlands. In a unique and specialized process, Rianne adds a gorgeous gradient dye to the fringes of the tapestry.
This macramé wall hanging comes in 3 different sizes and almost unlimited color options, so you'll be sure to find the perfect match with your interior and you'll finally be able to get rid of those pesky white walls. Get your hands on this wondrous, texture-rich wall hanging and instantly add a touch of personality, warmth and color to your interior.
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
(Dowel rod Width x Macramé Height)
- NORMAL 39.5" x 38.5" ( 100 cm x 98 cm )
- LARGE 59" x 58" ( 150 cm x 147 cm )
- XL 79" x 77" ( 200 cm x 196 cm )
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 5 - 8 working days to create it.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: