Woven Textile Art - 'KATIE'
An interior is defined by the details
Sure, the sofa, wall paint and lighting are all important aspects of a space, but what about features that bring character and personality to a room? These details are often overlooked as an afterthought, particularly art.
This large macramé fiber art does that and then some - it adds personality, interest and a subtle touch of sophistication to your walls. This handmade macrame wall hanging is titled 'KATIE' - it features a beautiful abstract, mountain-esque landscape. This horizontal piece is handmade-to-order and is designed and created by The Netherlands based Artist Rianne Aarts.
- Title: 'KATIE'
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 71" rod width (180 cm)
- Macrame height: 40" length" (101 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Merino sheep wool
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 2 weeks to create it.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: