Large Wall Hanging - "Deep Roots"
● Free Worldwide Shipping!
In Japan, they call it shinrin-yoku – literally, “forest bathing.” For some it might just be a stroll in the park, but I for one really enjoy taking long walks through the woods. It clears my head and brings me a certain calmness. A peaceful atmosphere is exactly what inspired me to make this organic piece “Deep Roots”.
This unique handwoven fiber-artwork is part of the “Organic Collection”. This collection consists of one-of-a kind pieces, which are inspired by nature’s elements such as earth, wind, water, ice and the sun. This ombré tapestry features a remarkable organic design with a gorgeous gradient dye, which will really be the centerpiece of your space and is sure to leave a lasting artistic impression. It will even improve the acoustics in your room!
● M O U N T I N G
Your wall hanging comes with attached mounting hardware and clear mounting instructions. The oak-wooden dowel has invisible mounting brackets at the rear side of the rod and has wall hooks to install on the wall. That way it hangs stable and secured and will have a lovely 'floating' look, because it doesn't need a hanging string and it hides any wall screws.
● D I M E N S I O N S
Dowel width: 63" (160 cm)
Macrame height: 40" (100 cm)
● P R O C E S S
- This handmade macrame wall hanging is made to order and will take 2 weeks to create (*this is a rough indication/estimate)
- Shipping is free and will takes 2 - 3 working days to arrive using UPS.
- The piece will look similar to the piece on the photo, but due to the creative process won't be an exact copy.
- Designed and handmade by fiber-artist Rianne Aarts in The Netherlands.
- I used exclusively and locally produced high quality cotton rope for this piece (100% cotton).