Large Macrame Wall Hanger - 'Soft Hills'
Fiber Art can bring balance back into your home
Do you know that feeling when your room just feels a bit 'off' or unbalanced? Sometimes I feel like my house has a case of the interior blahs — I look around and realize I’m tired of the same old arrangements and wall decor. Luckily Fiber Art is the perfect medicine in that case as it will help you to get rid of those blank walls by adding texture, interest and colors to them. One of the other benefits of fiber art is that is has been found to create a more relaxed atmosphere. So with this 'Soft Hills' wall hanging you'll not only be able to show off your unique personality in your décor, but you will bring a calming balance back into your home.
This large macramé wall hanging is titled SOFT HILLS and it's truly a work of (fiber) art. The cream textures of the natural cotton strings work together so well with the woven wool and dyed fringes.
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 59" (150 cm)
- Macrame height: 47" (120 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Merino sheep wool
- Hand-mixed and hand-dyed dip-dye
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
- Mounting Hardware Included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 2 weeks to create it.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: