Fiber Art - LOLA
Timeless and classic
Strong colors like black and dark blue/gray will make for a great focal point of color that grounds, anchors, and brings a sophisticated look to your space. Using these colors in textured upholstery such as a macrame will also add visual interest and depth - keeping the room almost dancing with details.
This hand-dyed fiber art has a powerful dark blue-gray gradient which is off-set by the ivory neutrals of the organic cotton. The colors and the intricate pattern create lots of movement and visual interest, able to catch the eye and sharpen any decorating scheme.
- Title: 'LOLA' (2022)
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel width: 71" (180 cm)
- Macrame height: 47" (120 cm)
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Solid oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: roughly 5 - 7 working days.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and big brands such as Google, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and let me create a unique handmade fiber art piece just for you!
Love my customized piece!
I absolutely loved the look of this piece and went to Rianne with an idea for customizing it. She was very receptive to my ideas and fun to work with. I was absolutely stunned when it finally arrive at my door! It's a truly beautiful work of art, and unique to anything else hanging in my home.
Beautiful piece! The photos that I sent do...
Beautiful piece! The photos that I sent do not properly show the gradients in the colors. Very happy with it!