Fiber artwork - AURORA
Incorporate a Pop of Color
Aurora is one of those textile art pieces that seems like it’s always in motion, even when it’s hanging perfectly still. Crafted from thick strands of hand-worked fibers suspended from an oak-wooden bar, this wall hanging is sophistication personified.
Inspired by the gently shifting tones of the breaking day, Aurora takes its name from the Roman goddess of the dawn. Each dip-dyed strand of organic cotton gently fades from dark to light in deep, rich colors that will take your breath away. Incredible colors, gradients and traditional weaving techniques come together in a piece that has to be seen to be truly appreciated. It's the perfect piece to instantly add a splash of color to your home.
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
(Dowel width x Macrame height)
- S: 12" x 16.5" ( 32 cm x 42 cm )
- M: 20" x 25" ( 50 cm x 65 cm )
- L: 28" x 33.5" ( 71 cm x 85 cm )
- XL: 34" x 47" ( 86 cm x 120 cm )
- XXL: 46" x 53.5" (117 cm x 136 cm)
- 3XL: 58" x 60" (147 cm x 152.5 cm )
* These are the measurements without a hanging-string (roughly 5")
** Because of the weight, sizes large and up come with mounting brackets instead of a hanging string.
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: it will take roughly 8 - 12 working days to create.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery! ✈
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box.
Sizes Small and medium come with a hanging string and sizes Large to 3XL come with mounting brackets and wall-mounting hardware, for a lovely floating look. Instructions are included for effortless installation
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Amazing wall art and just as beautiful as...
Amazing wall art and just as beautiful as the pictures show
Absolutely gorgeous!! So well made and the...
Absolutely gorgeous!! So well made and the colors are exactly what I needed in room. I only wish I had decided on larger version because the quality is that good. Also I don't usually mention packaging but in this case - truly impressed! Nothing could have got through while in transit! I will definitely look at future purchases from this lovely shop!
Our Modern Macrame Wall Art from Teddy and...
Our Modern Macrame Wall Art from Teddy and Wool has been a great addition to our home. It added to the warmth of our place, and had been a consistent conversation piece with guests since it arrived. Rianne is a great artisan who delivers a very professional customer service experience. I can't recommend her and her beautiful pieces enough.
The quality of this piece of wall art is e...
The quality of this piece of wall art is excellent, the design is unique, the colors are vibrant and if at all possible, the item is more beautiful than it appears in the picture. I bought the XL size which now wonderfully decorates a large wall in the entrance of my home with a cathedral ceiling. Overall, the effect is stunning. The communication from the seller was excellent, the package was shipped after few weeks and arrived in three days as promised.
Spectacular in every way. Description and...
Spectacular in every way. Description and photo were accurate, and quality is first-rate! Love it!