Circular Fiber Art Collection - AURORA
Bring a touch of mystical beauty into your home and add a pop of color to your walls, with this statement-making macrame wall hanging from Teddy and Wool.
This round textile artwork is titled 'AURORA', named after the Roman goddess of dawn. Her name means dawn, daybreak or Sunrise and she is the personification of the first light of day. Every morning, Aurora arose from the sea and rode in her chariot across the sky ahead of the sun, carrying a pitcher from which she sprinkled dew upon the earth.
Meticulously crafted using natural cotton rope and carefully dip-dyed by hand in breathtaking colors, you are sure to fall in love with this stunning piece - bringing warmth, texture and layers of depth to any space.
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Small: Ø 19.7" (50 cm)
- Medium: Ø 27.5" (70 cm)
- Large: Ø 31.5" (80 cm)
- XL: Ø 35.4" (90 cm)
- 2XL:Ø 39.4" (100 cm)
- 3XL: Ø 43.3" (110 cm)
- 4XL: Ø 50" (127 cm)
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: it will take roughly 2 weeks to create this piece.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free! (2-day delivery)
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation. Using already attached mounting brackets will hide any screws and no hanging string is needed. This will also give the art work a wonderful 'floating' look.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: