Textile artwork - OASIS
As you walk through the desert of life, may you always find your oasis — a place where you can find safety and sustenance.
This colorful handmade fiber artwork is called "Oasis". It's handmade and designed by the Netherlands based fiber artist Rianne Aarts. This contemporary piece uses different materials, colors, and patterns and has absolutely remarkable deepened textures. The on-trend colors used, range from natural cotton to ocher yellow tones, ending in a deep rust red. This wall hanging brings a certain calming effect, helping to create an inviting and relaxing space while also adding interest and personality.
- "OASIS" is available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Contact me if you need a custom size to make a perfect fit to your space.
- Made to order: designed and handmade by fiber artist Rianne Aarts in The Netherlands.
- Hand-dyed and handmade with 100% high quality cotton cords.
● D I M E N S I O N S (Width x Height)
S: 16" x 26" ( 40 cm x 66 cm )
M: 24" x 40" ( 60 cm x 100 cm )
L: 32" x 52" ( 80 cm x 131 cm )
XL: 40" x 65" ( 100 cm x 165 cm )
● M O U N T I N G
Your wall hanging comes with attached mounting hardware and clear mounting instructions. The piece has invisible mounting brackets at the rear side and has wall hooks to install on the wall. That way it gets a lovely 'floating'-look and it hangs stable and secured while hiding any wall screws.
● P R O C E S S
- Made to order (roughly 2 weeks to create)
- Worldwide FREE SHIPPING (2 working days)