Circular Fiber Art Collection - SEASIDE tapestry
Redecorate your walls with texture
Let your guests take a moment to stop and stare – 'Seaside' has that effect on people.
Vertical and horizontal elements constantly challenge the eye as Seaside commands your attention, and the earthy color palette gives this circular design a shape that speaks of horizons, mirages and venturing off into the distance. Hand-worked fibers are dip-dyed and stretched across a hardwood form, resulting in a gentle back-and-forth feeling that conjures up waves on the shore.
The simple form and muted colors make it an easy addition to any space, but that doesn’t make it any less distinctive. It offers a warmth and depth that I think you’ll love to add to your home.
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
- Small: Ø 19.7" (50 cm)
- Medium: Ø 27.5" (70 cm)
- Large: Ø 31.5" (80 cm)
- XL: Ø 35.4" (90 cm)
- 2XL:Ø 39.4" (100 cm)
- 3XL: Ø 43.3" (110 cm)
- 4XL: Ø 50" (127 cm)
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: it will take roughly 4 - 6 working days to create this piece.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: 2-day FREE worldwide shipping!
• Returns: 30-day exchange period on all (non-custom) fiber artworks.
This wall decor arrives fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and instructions included for effortless installation. Using already attached mounting brackets will hide any screws and no hanging string is needed. This will also give the art work a wonderful 'floating' look.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and big brands such as Google, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and let me create a unique handmade fiber art piece just for you!
For me, this beautiful wall art represents...
For me, this beautiful wall art represents transcendence of the mind. I was in contact with Rianne prior to the purchase and she was extremely lovely and helpful in advising me and offered to make a custom wall art. I ended up ordering this one from her catalog and I am very, very, very happy. Beautiful art and beautiful person behind it. Thank you.